I've been reading a lot in the past and lately about how to put out certain energy, and then how to "reap" results of putting out the right kind of energy.
The trick is you have to really FEEL it in order for it to work.
So, what I've been doing is I've been a practicing Goddess. That's right, practicing. Now I have people in my life who stoke my ego up pretty good (Thanks G), and I DO feel MOST of the time that I'm pretty alright. No, pretty awesome. Of course we all have fat days, grumpy days, etc. What I've been trying to do is to be AWESOME all the time. This is a bit tough when things go wrong, but I think the point of the exercise is to use your awesome-ness for any situation or occasion.
At work my awesomeness has resulted in a lot of tough work getting done. Last week I had a very productive week.
In my personal life, the awesomeness has not resulted in many men banging down my door at all. Instead it seems that my FRIENDS have responded quite well to my awesomeness which has resulted in me feeling even more awesome. LOL
This weekend, well yesterday, I decided to practice some general awesomeness while I spent a day with someone where we just got through a rather un-awesome rift. I got up, promptly looked in the mirror and told myself how awesome I was and how awesome and FUN the day was going to be. I showered, got dressed in normal and not terribly awesome clothing. I was good to go and soon I was out the door. I kept noting to myself how nice it was outside "AWESOME", how traffic was pretty good despite construction season "AWESOME".
The cool thing was that I was laughing and NOTHING stressed me out. There was no overthinking anything, or stressing about what anyone else was thinking. I was making sure we were getting done what we needed to, and that we did it in the most, well, awesome way. In the end it was a very productive and happy day.
Anyway, the experiment being a success, marked mostly by others' reactions during and afterwards. And, I feel awesome! LOL I feel like I've got the world by the well, you know what and that it's ALL going to work out.
It's just freaking awesome.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment