I love telling people I love them. I get all sorts of reactions.
"Um, thanks"
"Run away"
"Wow, awesome"
"I love you too"
The thing is, I love everyone and everything. I feel like I'm constantly running in slow motions through a field of daisies. Heh.
This sort of bliss is awesome, and it's brought to me and EVERYONE out there by the natural laws of the universe.
I find inspiration in the strangest places. Tonight I watched the only show I watch with any regularity: The Amazing Race. There's this one team who just couldn't catch a break and they never gave up. The man, Jason, was so supportive of his girlfriend, Lorena who had a tendency to melt down. So they were in last place, and then had to go and redo a task because another team forced them to (a strategy of the game). They NEVER gave up, but the last scene was the two of them going to the "pit stop" knowing they were last and they STILL never gave up. But it was the way they supported each other and the way they looked at each other that was unforgettable. Frankly, it brought a tear to my eye.
In my life improvement studies I keep coming across this concept of love. It's pretty much the basis for all life. It's not defined by romance, rather a purity of heart -- a goodness if you will. I absolutely and emphatically view everything and everyone with this purity of heart --this love. It was so AWESOME to see it in a tv show, and a reality one at that.
Go on, love. It's awesome.
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment