Sunday, November 04, 2007

The Secrets of the Universe

Now I know that some people think I've fallen out of a tree, and some days I certainly feel like I have.

In May a good friend introducted me to "The Secret" and it's changed my life.

I tried to apply some of the principles on my own, and met with limited success. In September after hours of online research, I found a program that was affordable and no bs from one of the Masters of "The Secret", Bob Doyle. A few weeks later I found some meditation software from another Master, Bill Harris. The two combined have changed my life and I'll talk about it more in blogs to come.

I just have to say that Rome wasn't built in a day, therefore nearly 40 years of conditioning isn't going to change overnight. I've been quite patient knowing this for the past two months, with the exception of this weekend. I got derailed, and got derailed big time.

Well okay, not derailed. I'm a human being -- a spiritual one, who lives a physical existence. Therefore, I'm going to suffer ups and downs as part of the human condition. I basically just felt frustrated because no one was around for me this weekend. I felt like I was Plan B. Now maybe some people DO view me as Plan B and that I'm not important to them. That's part of their experience, and I'm in no way, shape or form responsible for it. I AM responsible for what I've created by past thoughts, words and actions. I therefore had to take ultimate responsiblity for creating that, and take the lesson in feeling that way. So what do I do now? I believe that I am worthy of love, respect, kindness and consideration and govern myself treating others the same way. Like attracts like.

No comments: